Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What does Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki have to say about Network Marketing?

Hey Everyone,
I though I would share this info with you. Both Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump agree that network marketing is a powerful system of business that can transform our lives and make a positive difference to many others!

Donald Trump said: "Network marketing has proven itself to be a viable and rewarding source of income, and the challenges could be just right for you. There have been some remarkable examples of success, and those successes have been earned through diligence, enthusiasm and the right product combined with timing. As with so many issues, there are tangibles and intangibles involved, but success is not a total mystery, and that applies to network marketing, as well."

Robert Kiyosaki said: "Building a B-quadrant business is not an easy task. So you need to ask yourself, "Do I have what it takes? Am I willing to go beyond my comfort zones? Am I willing to be led and willing to learn to lead? Is there a very rich person inside me, ready to come out?" If the answer is yes, start looking for a network marketing business that has a great training program - one that emphasizes education and personal growth."

Robert Kiyosaki's network marketing best-selling book: The Business School for People Who Like Helping People. In his book he said: "Many network marketing companies are really business schools that teach values not found in traditional business schools...values such as the best way to become rich is to teach yourself and other people to become business owners, rather than teach them to be a loyal employee working for the rich."

"My advise to you is to be brave and to take up the challenge of doing something different today."

No comments:

Post a Comment